Grace Covenant Church
If you enter the main campus of the Grace Covenant Church five years from now, you will capture the physical and spiritual essence of a full gospel, multicultural, multiracial, family focused church sharing the love of God through Jesus Christ to “all people” without regards to age, sex, race, creed, or economic status. This is a New Testament church, caring for and meeting the needs of the people in our urban community.
You will see a church with the mind of missions, effective in reaching those who are lost for Christ and successful in creating family spiritual completeness. The Grace Covenant Church will be the first entity, birthing local and regional churches. The GCC School of Discipleship, focused on Evangelism and Christian Education will be effectively training and equipping new converts to become the final witnesses God has called them to be. World Evangelism Bible College will be a Biblical training facility whose main focus is training and equipping those who are called to the work of church planting. The parent ministry, Grace Covenant Ministries International, shall seek first to birth new local church plants in Cary, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Wake Forest/Rolesville, and Knightdale/Zebulon, North Carolina and then expand our works to the continent of Africa, specifically the nations of Nigeria and Kenya.
The Grace Covenant Church outreach and recovery programs will seek to immediately touch and change the hearts and minds of hurting people and families with the Hope of Christ in our local and semi-local communities. Pastoral Care groups and Home Cell groups will bring the corporate body together in communion and fellowship where those who are hurting can come to find aid, comfort, and Christian fellowship in an inviting environment. You will see an organized body of believers with a passion for people, a strategic vision and commitment to distribute hope in Jesus Christ. Each person will know and operate in their spiritual gifting, fulfilling their purpose and destiny assigned by God the Father. The Grace Covenant Church is and will be known as a church of healing, miracles, signs and wonders, and an extension of God’s grace and mercy where those who are discouraged and downtrodden can come to receive the Hope and Forgiveness of Christ Jesus.
Our Goals and Values
- To be mission-minded in our thoughts and actions.
- To be effective in evangelism in reaching those who are lost and are without hope.
- To be effective in equipping and training the Saints.
- To bring reconciliation and restoration to hurting families through outreach and recovery programs.
- To be a bridge in racial relations.
- To be dispensers of grace and mercy in all situations.
- To provide the spirit of unity through communion and fellowship.
- To mother new church plants in our local community.
- To grow in relationship with each other and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Mission and Purpose
- In this post-modern era, cognitive behavior and materialism have secularized the church and distilled false hope into many people’s lives. We believe humanistic wisdom, philosophy and psychology have destroyed the family structure. Today’s family is dysfunctional and it is our desire to bring healing to the families of our local community.
- We will touch and change the hearts of the dysfunctional families with the Hope of Christ. Our social and spiritual environments have been polluted, but through diligence and Faith it can be revitalized. Faith Alive Family Church will seek to seed the cleansing blood of Jesus Christ into their lives.
- Grace Covenant Church will minister to the needs of the family through outreach and recovery programs such as lay care groups, marital counseling, divorce recovery, drug and alcohol abuse, financial planning, food bank, homeless shelter, medical care, prison after care, as well as providing therapeutic counseling for those who have been physically and/or mentally abused.
Patrick & Mary Louise Kennedy (Senior Overseers)
Grace Covenant Church
510 W. Main Street Ste. 100
Clayton, NC 27527
Read through the Bible with our easy One-Year Bible Reading Plan. (Includes both the Old and New Testament!)
Sundays 10:30 AM
Wednesdays 7:00 PM