Kids Zone Children's Church
About Kids Zone
Kid’s Zone Children are committed to reaching and sharing with children in every community throughout the world the full Gospel of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Kid’s Zone Children are excited about growing in God’s Word and experiencing the life that God has for them by accepting His love and learning how to apply His designed plan for them in their lives each day.
Kid’s Zone Children are active in serving other children by sharing God’s love and showing support through positive activities such as biblical teaching, praise and worship, musicals, skits, fun activities, and hands on community outreach projects.
Kid’s Zone Children are inspired to help each other experience God by having freedom to learn and thrive in the Word on their individual level as they enter the Zone where God’s love rules.
Statement of Mission and Purpose
- To present the Gospel in a way that children will not only understand it but know how to apply it to their lives through fun lessons and hands on activities. This is not the boring church that many children may have experienced or believed existed. Kid’s Zone is a church on fire for God and a place where children will experience the fullness of God’s love and learn who they are in Christ.
- Kid’s Zone Children will know who Jesus Christ is and what He has planned for their lives. They will learn how to live the abundant life He has planned for them and what do with it as they continue to grow and mature in their Christian walk. Kid’s Zone Children will have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and learn to turn their hearts away from the world and towards the love of God.
- To touch and change each child’s heart and mind with the teaching of God’s Word, through fellowship with other children, and with group activities such as bible-based games, musicals, skits, prayer, praise and worship that will inspire each child to desire more of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Goals and Values
- to teach children how to put God first in their lives.
- to show children how to love themselves the way the Lord loves them.
- to help children stay submitted to God and the authority of His Word by making salvation a personal lifelong experience.
- to instill honesty and integrity in each child.
- to develop a teachable spirit towards those in authority.
- to educate children on how to evangelize the lost and dying world.
- to instill the spirit of harmony and unity through friendship and fellowship with each other.
Patrick & Mary Louise Kennedy (Senior Overseers)
Grace Covenant Church
510 W. Main Street Ste. 100
Clayton, NC 27527
Read through the Bible with our easy One-Year Bible Reading Plan. (Includes both the Old and New Testament!)